When you visit Los Angeles, whether on business or pleasure, you are sure to want to do some sightseeing. It is among the most famous cities in the world and is known not only for its star quality, but for the beautiful scenery. Blue waters, tall palm trees and sunny skies await you in this paradise. Here are a few places to include in your itinerary when you visit.
· Queen Mary: See the museums, restaurants and shops aboard this majestic ship; moored at Long Beach, this award-winning boat was in service for the Cunard Line from 1936 to 1967.
· Disneyland: Hang out with Mickey and the gang at the same time you ride the coasters, take in a show or watch the parade.
· Hollywood Walk of Fame: More than 2,400 brass five-pointed stars decorate the sidewalks, which span over several roads. The entertainment attempts of literary characters, music icons, producers and directors are forever encased in concrete.
· Venice Beach: This is much more than only a beach; the boardwalk comprises shops and street performers; the Skate Park is a challenge for even the most seasoned skater; the many restaurants will entice your taste buds; the outdoor gym will test your muscle power.
· Grauman’s Chinese Theatre: This historical landmark has been operating since the 1920’s and has been host to several events, including birthday parties, academy awards and film premieres.
· Hollywood Wax Museum: Take a look at your favorite movie stars and music icons, life-like and forever remembered. Their accomplishments won’t ever be lost in history.
· Universal Studios: Go behind the scenes and see how movies are made; ride the thrilling rides. This is a fantastic attraction for the whole family.
· Rodeo Drive: Known throughout the world as the ideal place to find high quality fashion; bring your credit card – you won’t find bargain stores or dollar stores here. Select from over 100 stores.
· Sunset Boulevard: Approximately 24 miles long, this is one of the most famous boulevards in america. A winding route takes you from the sea through some of the most stunning views of palm-trees, celebrity mansions and movie studios.
Talk to your travel agent and discover if one of these attractions can be included as part of your bundle. You might also do some research online to find deals and discounts. Do not forget your camera, swimsuit, and your sunglasses. Be ready to have a excellent time.