Did You Know?
Our bodies need a lot of nutrients to perform the work they have to in order for us to maintain a standard level of Bee Removal Orlando health. What are some of these daily functions?
1. 103, 680 times on average daily.
2. Our lungs breathe out and in approximately 15 times plus in 1 minute. That’s 900 breaths in 1 hour and about 21,600 breaths per day.
3. We have on average 2 reasonably sized meals a day that the digestive system must breakdown into usable energy supplies.
4. Our sensory organs are in continuous use.
5. Our kidneys and urinary systems flush out unwanted products.
6. We sweat when we exercise.
8. We have an internal system of hormones which are responsible for many internal functions including cell development, reproductive patterns and cell reproduction.
9. The skin is your body’s largest organ.
10. The liver is considered the 2nd largest organ after the skin and weighs approximately 2kg in an adult.
Our bodies are working constantly: night and day. There are an enormous quantity of physiological processes occurring while we’re awake and while we sleep. Our diet is the capacity to provide our bodies with the nutrients it needs for these tasks. A balanced diet is one that includes all of the nutrients you need, that is it contains the right number of proteins, vitamins and minerals, carbohydrates, enzymes and fibre.
Pollutants, Chemicals and Bacteria
Our bodies have to process these also, as we breathe them in or digest themthe good and the not-so-good.
· Cigarette smoke.
· Bacteria & germs.
· Chemicals from make-up, hair products and skin products.
· Food chemicals & preservatives.
· Farm pesticides in the air or in food.
· Artificial growth compounds in plant produce.
· Compounds from medications and chemical solutions.
Finding the Correct Balance
Our bodies are working continuously, the internal organs are diverse in function and frequently complex in procedure. Our diets are supposed to contain the nutrients and materials we will need to be certain that our bodies perform their activities to provide us with energy and health.
However, it’s not always that easy, there may be other factors that intercept, for example hereditary conditions. And it is also true that this is just a single equation in the many health formulas which are in existence or that will come into existence. However, it is one which may be user-friendly. It is one that allows each of us to have a look at their own health and weigh up the toxins we take in with the nutrients we provide to our bodies.
The Health Equation: More Nutrients than Toxins
Providing the body with more nutrients than poisons creates a more healthy equation and herein lies a great task. Let’s compare the nutrients we supply to our bodies as favorable defence-building compounds.
On the opposite side, toxins are like an enemy into the human body’s defence mechanisms, they invade and behave as unwanted cells. The body’s defence system reacts to toxins, it works hard to deactivate them and then eliminate them. But what if there are a lot of toxins for the immune system to handle? Then the equilibrium goes out and our health condition declines.
If the game becomes taking in enough nutrients to keep our bodies healthy; to maintain a pro-active immune system that is not overloaded and to maintain the balance of nutrients and toxins in check, we then give our bodies the helping hand they need. Our bodies are a natural system and nature offers many varied and wonderful food sources, for us to benefit from and for us to learn from also.